- Mission: Provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment where children learn to succeed throughout life while loving God, serving their families and community.
- Vision: Fostering Children’s strengths through loving care
Open 24 hours Monday through Friday and Saturday till 10 pm.
Christian Child Cares provides a safe, nurturing environment where children get the love, attention and care that they need to learn, play and grow. We are licensed in the state of Pennsylvania and have met or exceeded all health and safety guidance. Our ratio of children to adults is always within state guidelines, and often even lower. Parents can rest assured that their child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe each child is a precious gift from God and we treat them as our family.
- Licensed by the PA Department of Public Welfare
- We participate in Keystone Stars Quality Initiative
- We participate in CCIS, government subsidized child care program
- We participate in the Child and Adult Food Program administered by Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Infant care
- Before & after school care
- Drop in care
- Event Child Care – custom child care program for weddings, conferences, conventions and special events.
- In-Hotel Family Child care
- Personal Caregiver Package – which includes
Our staff receive ongoing training organized by Keystone Stars and other educational organizations in the locality. We are active members of a local church.
I, Janet Wentum, the owner hold an associate degree in teaching and a master’s degree in community counseling. I’ve over 20 years’ experience working with children and their families in various settings such as child care centers, Headstart, summer camps, the child’s home, elementary and secondary school settings.
Contact us now to reserve a place for your child.
Find family resources to help you make the right decision in meeting your child’s needs.