- Mission: Provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment where children learn how to succeed in life while loving God, serving their families and community.
- Vision: Fostering Children’s strengths through loving care
Child care provided 24 hours Monday through Friday and Saturday till 10 pm.
Christian Child Cares provides a safe, nurturing environment where children get the love, attention and care that they need to learn, play and grow. We are licensed in the state of Pennsylvania and have met or exceeded all health and safety guidance. Our ratio of children to adults is always within state guidelines, and often even lower. Parents can rest assured that their child are cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe each child is a precious gift from God and we treat them as our family.
- Licensed by the PA Department of Public Welfare
- We participate in Keystone Stars Quality Initiative
- We participate in CCIS, government subsidized child care program
- We participate in the Child and Adult Food Program administered by Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Infant care
- Before & after school care
- Drop in care - short-term care when you need it, e.g. leave your child with us while you attend a doctor’s visit.
- Event Child Care – custom child care program for weddings, conferences, conventions and special events.
- In-Hotel Family Child care
- Personal Child Care giver Package
Our staff receive ongoing training organized by Keystone Stars and other educational organizations in the locality. We are active members of a local church.
Contact us now to reserve a place for your child.
Find family resources to help you make the right decision in meeting your child’s needs.